Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Reading the Ritas....

Every year I try to read a few of the Rita nominated books and since Maureen is at Nationals right now - soon, I am sure to be picking up her Golden Heart -- I thought I'd give a quick report on the most suprising one I'm reading -- Anne Stuarts historical - The Devil's Waltz. All the same great stuff she does: an amazing hero, wonderful tension, moody moody moody - but, get this. The Heroine steals the show! The heroine is amazing! In fact she's outshining the hero! This is a great book.

How about the rest of you -- any good reports from the Rita's this year?


FYI -- www.torontoromancewriters.com won the award for best website. A huge congratulations to Simone Seguine who designed it. It's an amazing site - check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That book completely missed my radar..
How, I love Anne Stuart's historicals, most of which were loaned to me by Molly.
Excited to read it.
And huge congrats to Simone. The TRW site looks so professional.

Lil Lex said...

What's a Rita?

Unknown said...

I haven't read that one either. I'm heading to the bookstore this weekend so I'll have to try and find it.

Maureen McGowan said...

Hey, lil lex. A Rita is an award for romance novels.

Anne Stuart won, Molly.... so you must be right that the book rocks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...