Monday, October 21, 2013

Milestones - let's check in, shall we?

So last month we decided it was time to recommit to some parts of our lives we've totally let slide.

I was going to write 10 - 12,000 words a week, recommit to Weight Watchers and get better sleep. So...how am I doing?

In a word, or three actually - not so good.

I killed it writing. I did. I finished a project, wrote a bunch of blog posts that I'm proud of, brainstormed a new project that I am still noodling around with - it has a start date of Nov. 1. All of that I feel really good about. I do.

Recommit to Weight Watchers - ah....I'm about 50/50 here. I'm doing much better, am I as good as I was last April? Not even close. But I'm doing better. More veggies, no cheese. If I could ditch the drinking I think I'd be better off, but what's a beer-loving girl to do?

Sleep. DAMN YOU SONS OF ANARCHY AND NETFLIX!!!! Damn you! It's just so easy to say - one more episode. Just one. And before I know it it's midnight and my plans are totally pooched. Worse, I inevitably fall asleep while putting my daughter to bed, which makes me WIDE AWAKE at midnight. Gah. Just...gah!

One thing I feel really great about is a purge I'm doing of our laundry room - lots of useless junk that we've been saving for no reason getting out of the house. That's a great feeling.

So, friends? How are your Milestones coming?

3 comments:

Simone St. James said...

I hit my writing goal for September, and I'm on track for October. Win!

Here's where I admit that I watched most of the first episode of Sons of Anarchy and turned it off. I think I should count myself lucky. I know a lot of addicts!

سبحان الله said...

السلام عليكم معكم الآن شركة ركن سيف التى تقدم خدمات مكافحة حشرات المنازل والشقق والفلل على اعلى مستوى تقوم المؤسسة بتنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات وطردها تماماً من الفلة وضمان عدم رجوعها مره اخرى الى الابد معكم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
دائماً هى التى ستكون فى ظهوركم عندما يواجهكم اى مشكلة سوف نقوم بحلها فوراً مهما كانت صعوبتها .

عالم المثاليه said...

https://www.sh2hab.com/شركة-رش-مبيدات-بالخبر/رش مبيدات بالخبر

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر

مكافحة نمل ابيض بالخبر

مكافحة فئران بالخبر

مكافحة صراصير بالخبر

مكافحة بق بالخبر

تركيب طارد حمام بالخبر


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...